ZUMEY will exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the network, email or web sites hosted on our servers or anywhere in our cloud infrastructure on behalf of our clients.
However, all content must conform to our Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP). Customers with any content that violates our AUP will have their SERVICES suspended immediately and without prior notice.
- Racist, sexist, or any other form of discriminatory or derogatory content, or the use of a service to promote hate towards individuals or groups of individuals is not permitted.
- Website content or the use of a service to distribute false statements of fact (not opinions) with the intent to cause harm or damage is not permitted.
- Website content or the use of a service which breaches British law or the local law of the person or company owning the website (the website operator) is not permitted.
- Website content or the use of a service to promote harm to minors or the exploitation of minors is not permitted.
- Pornographic websites or the use of our services to distribute pornographic material is not permitted on our general use, multi-tenant infrastructure.
- Standard email services may not, under any circumstances, be used for sending marketing material, newsletters, etc. to any form of subscriber list.
- Websites or services used for fraud or are involved in any fraudulent activity are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to suspend any service hosting or distributing content that we deem in violation of this policy or otherwise offensive or inappropriate.